You ready for this? One of my new “approved” dinner’s on the Dharma Mittra yoga training diet plan is GUACAMOLE…awe who am I kidding, new dinners. I eat guac like it was crack coated in peanut butter and dipped in dark chocolate! Anyway, I needed something other than raw veggies to use as a vessel for my guac because you can only eat/juice/blend so many raw veggies in a day. That’s right folks, the “reject” list for the Dharma diet includes processed foods like chips, bread, pita and pasta!
I like veggies, but sometimes you just want a chip. Introducing the sweet potato chip:
- 1 Raw sweet potato, washed
- Olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Slice the sweet potato with skin as to about 1/8 an inch thick (I like mine a bit more substantial)
- Toss in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil until each slice is lightly coated
- Place one layer thick on an ungreased baking sheet
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes, flip chips to the other side & bake another 10.
- Let cool and sprinkle with sea salt and fresh thyme.
- Plant a massive scoop of guac on that chip and chow down!